Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: wreck in Tacoma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    wreck in Tacoma

    anyone have info? I was stuck in traffic for almost an hour. It amazed me that almost everyone stopped still had their vehicles running. And we complain about high gas prices [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    Was it at the traffic light?

    In the last couple of weeks, I've seen numerous people coming from the two side roads disregard that light. One of them almost hit me.

    Does no good to have a light there if people aren't going to pay any attention to it.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    I think it was in the curve before the light. You know the bad curve that is banked wrong.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    The other night coming down the fourlane in coeburn where the exxon and all the shopping center is, was car on my side of the road heading my way. I was on my way to work (I work the night shift) and I was like is that car on my side of the road? Sure if it was. I was in the right lane it was in the left lane coming head on towards me. I slowed down to almost a stop and the car just passed me as if I was on the wrong side. I dont know what happen after that, but I about crap my pants. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    My grandfather did that once, but it was an area outside Richmond where the road was under construction and it had been changed, as to the way traffic flowed. Still , once he realised what he had done , he quit driving more than a few miles from home and in a couple years turned his D/L. He was about 85 though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member True_Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    I went by there last nite coming from norton. It was a black dodge magnum that wrecked.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wreck in Tacoma

    yeah i was in this traffic for awhile tonight also
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •